Exciting moments at ANLCA’s historic AGM, BOT election in photo news
* Unforgettable and most outstanding highlights of the event
(By Udeme Clement):
One outstanding event that stakeholders in the maritime industry will not forget in a jiffy is the just concluded Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Board of Trustees (BOT) election conducted by Association of Nigerian Licensed Customs Agents (ANLCA), on December 16, 2020, at Concord hotel, in Owerri, Imo State.
The most unique aspects of the programme were e-voting and prompt announcement of results. The grand entry of Imo State Governor and his Deputy added another glitz to it.
Financial Business – Correspondent captured the most exciting and unforgettable moments of the AGM in photo news, as shown below :
* From left : The National President of ANLCA, Hon Tony Iju Nwabunike, stepping into the venue, looking elegant and classy in his attire:
* The National President of ANLCA, Hon Tony Iju Nwabunike and the Vice President, Dr Kayode Farinto at the AGM, saying, “united we stand” :
* Hon Tony Nwabunike with another member of ANLCA after exchanging pleasantries :
* Hon Nwabunike, taking picture with a female member of ANLCA during the AGM, saying, “ANLCA is a gender sensitive group” :
* Nwabunike with other female members of ANLCA :
* Second left, the National Secretary of ANLCA, Alhaji Mukaila Abdulazeez, and top members of ANLCA, at the well decorated venue of the AGM, saying, “we are great professionals”.
* Exciting hand-shake across the Niger :
* Hon Tony Nwabunike and his team on high table during the review and amendment of ANLCA’s Constitution, saying, “professionalism is the key” :
* The grand entry of Executive Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodimma, who was the special guest of honour and his Deputy during the AGM:
* Chief Henry Njoku, immediate past BOT Chairman of ANLCA, also a Patron, during interview with reporters at the sidelines of the election. He said, “You cannot write my history without ANLCA. I am happy that you Journalists observed the election physically. You have seen the high level of intelligence and professionalism Nwabunike brought to bear in the entire election process. He has made ANLCA proud and we have confidence in his leadership”.
* Chairman, Association of Maritime Truck Owners (AMATO), Chief Remi Ogungbemi, at the event, commending ANLCA for the historic AGM and BOT election :
* Swearing in of elected Board members :
* The President and his team feeling good after a successful outing :
* Other members of the Association